Download PDFs or order print copies on our gumroad store
Issue 4 Contents
- Feature interviews with the creative team behind Auric of the Great White North: Davis Dewsbury, Andrew Thomas, Sharon Gauthier and Josh Rose.
- Includes Interviews with Ricky Lima, Nicole Marie Burton, Becka Kinzie, and Sandy Carruthers.
- Also including, a review of Joe Shuster Award winner Christie Pits
- Academic analysis of Emily Caroll’s Beneath the Dead Oak Tree
- The first part of our colouring tutorial by colourist Donovan Yaciuk.
About the magazine
A revival of Sequential’s magazine edition by Canadian Independent Comic Book Wiki founder Brendan Montgomery.
The goal of this publication is to expand the efforts of Sequential to promote self-published and indie comic books made by Canadians. We hope to provide a new avenue for readers to connect to these creators through in-depth interviews and to discover new books through reviews and previews. Our publication is made by volunteers passionate about Canadian comic books and distributed for free online. We bring artist’s alley to you!
The magazine is released quarterly in both digital and print on demand. Issue 5 will be released around March so check back then or you can sign up for our email newsletter to be notified when issues are released.
Any and all questions including requests for coverage can be directed to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @seqmagazine on instagram and twitter for magazine specific updates
Click Here for information on previous issues of Sequential Magazine